Information we collect
- Information you provide when you use prestigehomecare.co.ke, create a user account, submit a prescription, or order a product or resource. This may include your name, age, contact information, preferred mode of payment and/or demographic information
- Information you give us about others, such as a friend’s contact information when you place an order on their behalf
- Information collected by cookies and similar technologies, which is collected when you are using prestigehomecare.co.ke or while Prestige Home Health Care is running in the background of your device. This is information about your device and browser, domain, IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to Prestige Home Health Care
- Non-personally identifiable information automatically from visitors who read, browse, and/or download information from our website. We do this so we can understand how the website is being used and how we can make it more helpful
- Precise geographic location information associated with your device when location services are active
- Pages you have visited
- Date and time of your visit
- Operating system for the device that you’re using and information about the browser you used when visiting the site.
- Address of the website that connected you to prestigehomecare.co.ke (like Google.com or Bing.com)
- Browser language.
- Time spent on page
- Scroll depth i.e. how much of a web page you viewed
- Your actions on prestigehomecare.co.ke like clicking a button, placing an order or downloading a health guide
We use this information to
- Measure the number of visitors to prestigehomecare.co.ke
- Help make our website more useful for our visitors
- Improve our public education and outreach through digital advertising
- To personalize the content we show you on third-party sites
- To process your requests. We use your payment information (such as your card number and expiration date, M-Pesa details) to process your transaction, provide you with the requested products or services and to protect our rights or the rights of others
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including to deliver interest-based ads, for cross-device linking and to analyse the performance of advertising and marketing activities
- To protect our rights and the rights of others.
- We process personal information to perform our contract with you, to pursue our legitimate interests, to comply with our legal obligations and otherwise with your consent or at your direction
Sending you Prestige Home Health Care messages
With your permission, we will send you emails, Short Message Services (SMS), text and WhatsApp messages related to Prestige Home Health Care. We may also use the phone number you provide to call you about Prestige Home Health Care services.
Information we don’t collect
prestigehomecare.co.ke doesn’t collect your name, contact information, ID number, or other similar information through our website unless you choose to provide it.
When you submit forms
When you specifically and knowingly provide us with information, like your name, email address, phone number, or other unique identifier, we only use this information to fulfill the stated purpose on the form.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
We delete your data when it is no longer required for legitimate business or legal reasons.
We put appropriate safeguards in place to protect your data when it is transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that does not have similar data protection laws.