RAW Protein Greens is a convenient and nutritious way to enhance your daily protein and greens intake while supporting digestive health. Here’s a detailed description of this product:
- Organic Plant Protein: Each serving of RAW Protein Greens delivers 20 grams of organic plant-based protein. This protein comes from organic sprouted brown rice, organic peas, organic chia, organic navy beans, organic lentil beans, and organic garbanzo beans. Organic plant protein is a suitable choice for vegans and those looking to reduce their consumption of animal-based proteins.
- Organic Greens and Veggies: This product contains a blend of six organic greens and veggies. These include organic alfalfa grass juice, organic spinach, organic kale, and organic broccoli, carrots, and beets. These greens are rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that support overall health.
- Probiotics: RAW Protein Greens includes 1.5 billion colony-forming units (CFU) of probiotics. Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that can contribute to a healthy gut microbiome, aiding digestion and supporting the immune system.
- Enzymes: Enzymes are essential for breaking down and absorbing nutrients from food. This product contains 13 non-GMO enzymes that help facilitate digestion and maximize nutrient utilization.
- Certifications: RAW Protein Greens is certified vegan, NSF certified, Informed-Choice certified, and kosher. It is also free from dairy and soy, making it suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions or preferences.
This product is designed for individuals who want to incorporate more plant-based protein and greens into their diets. It can be used as a protein supplement, a post-workout recovery drink, or a nutrient-packed addition to smoothies or shakes. It is a versatile and convenient way to boost your protein intake, enhance your vegetable consumption, and support your digestive wellness.
When using nutritional supplements, it’s essential to follow the recommended serving sizes and usage guidelines provided on the product label. Consult with a healthcare provider or nutritionist if you have specific dietary needs or health concerns.