Mum-of-eight loses 37kg in 7 months and has been maintaining for 2 months
WOW WOW WOW! Amanda Grace is a mum of eight and she’s lost a whopping 37kg on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
“Since starting November 12 it’s been 268 days but I’ve been maintaining my weight for ruffly over two months,” she says.
“I’ve lost 6 dress sizes from a size 20 to a size 8. I’ve been taking measurements I’ve lost close to 100cm or more.
“My mental health has improved significantly so has my general health no where near as tired or depressed as I was.”
Amanda has lost 37kg in 7 months and looks fantastic
Amanda admits that it’s not been easy staying on track, especially during the pandemic and also with the stresses of having two children with special needs.
“It has pushed me and throughout it I’ve tried to stay on track,” she says.
What a typical day looks like for Amanda
Breakfast is either smoothie or oats at the moment.
Morning tea is dip or rice cakes with ricotta and tomato or similar.
Lunch is a smoothie or toastie.
Afternoon tea is similar to morning tea.
“I workout daily for 60 mins or more I break it down if I need to some days I can get 40 min app exercise some days it’s broken down into 10 min lots but I get it done,” she says.
“My favourite workout off the app I say the Belly and Booty Buster with Wendy I’ve been completing it every 3 days since I’ve started its my staple go to exercise.”
My family’s favourite meals are:
- Mac & Cheese
- Beef burgers bangers and mash
- One pot spaghetti
Amanda’s top tips
- Be kind to you
- Listen to that inner voice
- Consistency is the key .
- Don’t quit stay true to you
- Believe anything is possible one small change = big changes
Join us on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.